To become a member of Christ’s Fellowship Church requires a sincere testimony of faith in Jesus, evidence of intent to follow Jesus, and willingness to seriously be a part of our ministry.
Those considering membership are encouraged to:
- Attend a small group for a while
- Go through the Pastor’s Discovery Group For Newcomers
- Let your group leader know you desire to join
- Share your testimony of faith with an elder
- Publicly confess your commitment either in your small group or Sunday worship Associate membership is offered to those who are temporarily in Valdosta and wish to maintain membership in their home church.
Membership is an odd term. We prefer to think of ourselves as team members. Team implies personal responsibility and ownership. Much like family membership, church membership is more reflective of relationships and responsibilities.